We had a busy month of client engagement initiatives across multiple markets including:
- Texas Independence Day Celebration featuring a historian from the Alamo as well as a virtual tour and tasting with Alamo Beer with Texas Market clients
- Women’s Forum Synchronicities Luncheon in Chicago with clients
- IMN Solutions St. Patrick’s Day inspired “Box of Luck” packages for select meeting planners .
Coming April Citywide Groups:
We look forward to welcoming the following city-wide groups next month:
- Texas Apartment Association | ONE Conference & Expo | Definite for San Antonio, April 14-16 | 1,204 Peak | 2,000 Attendance
- Sport Inc. | Site visit March 2-4 | Definite for San Antonio June & August 2021 and June & August 2023 | 510 Peak | 800 Attendance
- American Multi Cinema, Inc. | Site March 16-17 | Definite for San Antonio March 10-13, 2022 | 800 Peak | 1100 Attendance
Attendance Building – Prior Year Promotion:
American Pharmacists Association (APA) held the 2021 meeting virtually this year. As they prepare for a meeting in San Antonio in 2022, we hosted several virtual prior-year promotion experiences for its online attendees, including culinary demonstrations and a mini-Mariachi concert along the River Walk. APA’s 2022 Annual Spring North American Meeting & Expo will convene in the Alamo City March 17-22, 2022.
Convention Sales Production:
- February production – 16 bookings worth 76,116 room nights
- February Lead Production
- 102 Leads worth 261,928 total room nights
- Citywide Cancellations:
- 88 groups, representing more than 567,885 total room nights and 649,550 attendees. Lost economic impact of $362,486,485.