Events Submission Guidelines
Please allow 24-48 business hours for your event to be reviewed and posted.
- Events must take place in San Antonio or within a 30-mile radius.
- Events must be open to the public, able to be attended by visitors, and may not be restrictive of any group or individuals.
- Event submissions must be filled out in their entirety – any submissions with missing info, including but not limited to event image, venue, description, dates, or website information may not be approved.
- All events must have a start date and end date. Recurring events with no end dates will not be accepted.
- As a general rule, events that fall under the following categories will not be accepted:
- Religious Services and Events
- Political Events and Fundraisers
- Sales/Coupons/Discounted Retail Events/Happy Hours/Dining Specials (Exceptions made for holiday events)
- Community Fundraisers
- Events Visit San Antonio has deemed as not being a San Antonio tourism-related event.
- Visit San Antonio reserves the right to decline approval on events that conflict with Visit San Antonio’s mission and values.
If your event has been canceled, needs to be updated, or you need any assistance with your event posting, please email email@example.com
The best place for holly jolly memories is right here in the Alamo City. Spend the…
San Antonio is a confluence of cultures - and that means lots of traditions and…