Become a Visit San Antonio Member
Make Partnership Work for Your Business
From advertising to research to training, a partnership with Visit San Antonio means making your efforts more effective.
Put the power of our beautiful city to work through any of our below programs:
2024- 2025 Official Visitor's Guide Advertising Opportunities
The Official Visitor Guide is THE resource on many exciting opportunities for visitors. The Official Visitor Guide educates visitors on some of San Antonio’s greatest assets. Stay tuned for 2024-2025 advertising opportunities and view last year's information below.
Marketing & Co-Op Opportunities
Join the power of our destination marketing advertising that reaches millions of people across the region and around the globe. When you take part in our Co-op programs, you’ll get:
- Premium visibility
- Greater reach for your business
- Access to channels normally out of reach
Show Us Your Badge
Reach convention attendees: Raise your visibility! Take advantage of the Show Us Your Badge program to offer discounts to meeting attendees. Contact Michelle Moon at (210) 244-2065 or email@example.com to participate.
- Hotel Packages: Our most popular section of VisitSanAntonio.com, make sure your package is featured prominently. For the best visibility, tie into our yearly promotions. Fill out the form to submit yours.
- International Market: Ready to connect with US Receptives or tour operators internationally? We can open up the world to you. Contact Dorah Benavidez at 210-244-2016 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tour Operator Hosting: Fuel your group business by hosting travel professionals. Contact Dorah Benavidez at 210-244-2016 or email@example.com for more information.
- Industry Travel Conferences: Make yourself known at one of the dozens of conferences targeting tour operators, travelers, agencies, and more!
- Be part of our presence at IPW 2023.
- Show the love: Be part of our traveler appreciation events everywhere from Washington to Austin! Look for announcements of upcoming events.
- Journalist and Influencer Hosting, Admissions, and Tours: Every year we bring in over 250 national and international travel journalists and influencers to the city and work with partners on tours, admissions, meals, and hosting. Be a part of the action. Contact David Gonzalez at 210-244-2013 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Visual Story of San Antonio
Our online media room puts the sound, color, and beauty of San Antonio in front of thousands of journalists, bloggers, and influencers. Be sure your attraction, venue, or event are included by sending your high resolution, 300 dpi images to our team at email@example.com
Submit your event on our high traffic event calendar, ensuring visitors know what you’ve got planned.