Real & True Meetings Incentive Promotion
Real Incentives. True Savings.
The Real & True Meetings Incentive Promotion FY24 is the latest way our team at Visit San Antonio is making it easier and more appealing for meetings and conventions to return to our city as we spur the economic recovery in the community. Building on the success of our previous group incentive promotions, we are thrilled to announce some exciting new components to drive short-term group demand for our destination.
Qualified groups can take advantage of these incentives to help offset some of their costs for meeting in San Antonio:
- 100 – 250 rooms on peak = $3 incentive per actualized room night
- 251 – 500 rooms on peak = $4 incentive per actualized room night
- 501+ on peak = $5 incentive per actualized room night
NEED PERIODS & QUALIFYING DATES
• 2024 (February, June, July, August, October, November)
• 2025 (January, March, May, July, August, September)
• 2026 (January, July, August, September, November)
• 2027 (January, April, July, August, September)
Please contact your Visit San Antonio Sales Representative for more details.
Why San Antonio?
As a top leisure destination in the nation, San Antonio is an attractive landscape for any kind of meeting. It has expansive and versatile infrastructure, a renovated convention center in a highly walkable downtown core, and many new and reimagined venues that keep the destination fresh for repeat groups and visitors. In addition, the city’s booming culinary scene celebrates a mix of Mexican, Spanish, German, and French influences. From the historic landmarks to more than 50 area golf courses to theme parks, nightlife and excellent cuisine, San Antonio has something for everyone.
When you work with Visit San Antonio, you will also receive:
- Access to our Destination Experience Managers who provide personalized attention and unparalleled service. They will become an extension of your planning team to streamline the planning process while creating a truly unique and authentic San Antonio meeting.
- Connect SA: Connection to local leaders who can provide education, local expertise, speakers, panel participation, and networking. The 7th largest city in America, San Antonio is home to 15 area colleges and universities, and robust Information Technology/Cybersecurity, Bioscience, Aerospace, New Energy, Financial Services and Advanced Manufacturing sectors.
- Access to our Planning Assistant containing tools and resources to market your event.
- Your attendees will receive deals and discounts throughout the city with our Show Us Your Badge program.
- See all the reasons to plan your meeting in San Antonio here.
Book your event today!
To qualify for the incentives, meetings and events must:
- A minimum of 100 guest rooms on peak during specified need-time dates.
- Be booked through a Visit San Antonio sales representative at a partner hotel, currently participating in San Antonio’s Tourism Improvement District (SATPID). For a list of SATPID participating hotels, please go to: https://www.satpid.com/hotels-involved/.
- Peak nights must touch a need-time.
- Visit San Antonio’s Real & True Meetings Incentive Promotion will run October 1, 2023 – March 31, 2024.
- All contracts must be executed by March 31, 2024, to qualify.
- Room rebate payout capped at contracted room block, in the event actualized rooms exceeds contracted group rooms.
*Terms and Conditions – The above referenced incentives (the “Incentives”) are offered for meetings satisfying the requirements set forth below and signed and contracted with a Visit San Antonio partner hotel between October 1, 2023, and March 31, 2024 (the “Incentive Period”). At Visit San Antonio’s sole discretion, it may cease or extend this promotion prior to, or after the specified time period. Previously contracted meetings are not eligible for this incentive campaign. In order to qualify for the Incentives, the original lead and booking must be (i) processed through your Visit San Antonio sales representative during the incentive period, (ii) contracted for a minimum of 100 total guest rooms on peak in connection with a single event, and (iii) with a Visit San Antonio partner hotel for a single meeting occurring during the outlined need dates. Visit San Antonio partner hotel must confirm (in writing) the contracted room block with the Visit San Antonio sales representative in order for the incentives to be issued. Visit San Antonio reserves its right in its sole discretion (a) to provide an alternative incentive to qualifying individuals of equal or greater value to the incentive package described above, (b) require reimbursement of an awarded incentive should the program cancel, and (c) defer payment of the reward until the program actualizes.