Visit San Antonio Event Submission Guidelines
Event Submission Guidelines
Please review Visit San Antonio’s Event Guidelines prior to submitting your event. Visit San Antonio brings the world to San Antonio to experience our beautiful culturally diverse city with over 300 years of rich history and traditions. Please keep in mind that our target audience for our event calendar focuses on visitors considering or planning a trip to San Antonio who are seeking authentic experiences true to San Antonio. Please allow 24-48 business hours for your event to be posted.
Event Posting Guidelines
- Events must take place in San Antonio or within a 30-mile radius.
- Events must be open to the public, able to be attended by visitors, and may not be restrictive of any group or individuals.
- Event submissions must be filled out in their entirety – any submissions with missing info, including but not limited to event image, venue, description, dates, or website information may not be approved.
- All events must have a start date and end date. Recurring events with no end dates will not be accepted.
- As a general rule, events that fall under the following categories will not be accepted:
- Religious Services and Events
- Political Events and Fundraisers
- Sales/Coupons/Discounted Retail Events/Happy Hours/Dining Specials (Exceptions made for holiday events)
- Events Visit San Antonio has deemed not San Antonio tourism-related events.
- Visit San Antonio reserves the right to decline approval on events that conflict with Visit San Antonio’s mission and values.
If your event has been canceled, needs to be updated, or you need any assistance with your event posting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org