Visit San Antonio User Generated Content Terms & Conditions
By sharing photos, videos, files, music, sounds, messages or other content, information or materials (“User Content”) on third party platforms and websites such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, collectively referred to as the “Submissions”, you are agreeing to the following:
All Submissions must comply with the Content Standards set out in these User Generated Content Terms and Conditions. Any Submissions will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any Submissions, you grant Visit San Antonio permission to share/promote the requested user content on its social media channels and website, utilizing the Creative Commons licensing agreements.
You represent and warrant that:
- You are at least eighteen (18) years old.
- You own or control all rights in and to your User Content and have the right to grant the license granted above to Visit San Antonio.
- All of your Submissions do and will comply with these User Generated Content Terms and Conditions.
- If children are depicted in your Submissions, you are the parent or guardian with legal responsibility of any minors depicted therein.
- You have the right to use the likeness of any person depicted in your Submissions.
You understand, acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for any User Content you submit or contribute, and you, not Visit San Antonio, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. You agree to INDEMNIFY and HOLD VISIT SAN ANTONIO, its employees, agents and representatives HARMLESS from and against any loss, damage, or expense, including court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees, as a result of any breach or alleged breach of the foregoing provisions or as a result of claims or actions of any kind or nature resulting from the use in any manner of the Submission.
Visit San Antonio, its employees, agents and representatives are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Content posted by you or any other user.
These content standards (the “Content Standards”) apply to any and all Submissions. Submissions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, Submissions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Updated June 11, 2019