From sizzling dinners to lively viewing parties, there’s no better place to countdown to the New Year than the Countdown City. The 210 offers plenty of options to ensure your New Year's celebration is nothing short of spectacular. Not sure where to go? Here are the best ways to ring in 2024 in San Antonio.
Where to Eat: NYE Dinners
- Start your New Year's Eve on a delicious note by indulging in a special dinner at one of San Antonio's top-notch restaurants. Bid farewell to 2023 with an open bar and fine Italian cuisine. Enjoy a four-course meal at Maggiano's Little Italy at the Rim.
- If you want to stay in the downtown area, head to Paesanos Riverwalk to try their special New Year's Eve Dinner Menu.
- Nothing says ringing in the New Year in style like champagne and oysters with Nonna Osteria at the Fairmont Hotel. Located across from Hemisfair, this NYE dining option will surely put you in the middle of all the action.
- Discover new cuisine as you countdown to the new year at Brasserie Mon Chou Chou at Historic Pearl. The brainchild of its three Frenchmen founders, this popular restaurant’s reservations are sure to fill up quickly.
- For a contemporary American dinner, head to Biga on the Banks. Located on the River Walk, Biga on the Banks pairs incredible dishes with incredible River Walk views - and on NYE, your dinner can be accompanied by the musical stylings of The Henry Brun Duo. Be sure to make your reservation ahead of time.
- For New Orleans cuisine, head to the Landrace NYE Dinner. Not only will you enjoy a four-course dinner, but you'll also have access to NYE activations on the 2nd floor of the hotel which include photo ops, tarot card readings, and more!
And if it's charcuterie options you're after, the Board Couple has a wide variety of sizes and options that can be personalized to the exact New Year's Eve experience you have planned!
Where to Celebrate: NYE Parties
- Elevate your celebration by attending an exclusive New Year's Eve rooftop viewing party right in the heart of the city. The Hyatt Regency San Antonio will put on a celebration like no other, complete with hors d'oeuvres, a full top-shelf bar, and rooftop views of the city, giving you a center view all the fireworks that will light up the San Antonio skies.
- Looking to glow up in 2024? Don’t wait, and head to Bar Rojo for its NYE Let Go and Glow event, featuring vibrant neon lights, black lighting and a toast at midnight. Start the celebration early and enjoy a stroll under the holiday lights.
- Enjoy a poolside party at the Grand Hyatt's New Year's Eve Party by the Pool. Guests can enjoy three hours of a premium open bar, a DJ to entertain your ears, and of course - a countdown to midnight. This event is adults only, 21+.
- Enjoy a unique experience by celebrating with a New Year's Eve Masquerade at Pat O'Brien's. Countdown to 2024 with an open bar, hors d'oeuvres, and live music just steps away from The Alamo and other popular destination sites along the River Walk.
- Dance on the rooftop at Rosario's! Make your reservations now for a rooftop party, champagne toast, and more! Reserve individual tickets or invite your loved ones and reserve a table!
- For panoramic views atop the highest rooftop in the 210, you can look forward to New Year’s Eve at The Moon's Daughters. Featuring a tattoo artist, tarot card reader, photo booth, complimentary drinks, and local vendors, expect to make memories that will last a lifetime.
Where to Watch: NYE Fireworks
Head to Hemisfair Park for San Antonio’s official NYE celebration, CelebrateSA. This family-friendly event is set to include carnival games and attractions for all ages at Market Street and in the newly-opened Civic Park. As the clock turns to midnight, join the crowd for spectacular fireworks that will light up the SATX sky.
Experience a 360° pyrotechnic spectacular at Six Flags Fiesta Texas. The New Year's 360 Fireworks Celebration will help you enter the new year with a bang after a day of thrills across the park.
For one night only, SeaWorld San Antonio will illuminate the sky with a firework display that can be viewed around the park. Get in touch with the world we share and the sea home to marine life as you offer a wondrous welcome to 2024.
Here's to a joyous and prosperous New Year in the enchanting city of San Antonio!