The St. Anthony, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Antonio
300 East Travis Street, San Antonio, TX 78205
- A three-night stay in The St. Anthony Hotel’s John Wayne Suite.
- Daily breakfast for two overlooking Travis Park at the St. Anthony Hotel’s restaurant.
- River Walk barge dinner catered by Boudro’s Texas Bistro.
- Tour the Witte Museum’s exhibit, “Confluence and Culture: 300 Years of San Antonio History.”
- Custom boot fitting at Little’s Boot Shop.
Restrictions: Restrictions with modifications apply
Ask for: The Ultimate San Antonio Tricentennial Getaway Explore the best San Antonio has to offer during its 300th birthday
Location: Downtown / Convention Center
A Texas jewel reborn, crafted from the dreams of two Texas cattlemen in 1909, The St. Anthony, a Luxury Collection Hotel, was the first luxury hotel in San Antonio and has remained one of the finest expressions of Texas hospitality for more than a century.