Reimagine family vacation in San Antonio. Take in new thrills at attraction favorites like SeaWorld San Antonio, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, and Morgan’s Wonderland. Play at Yanaguana Garden at Hemisfair, in the heart of downtown. Then, wander down our historic streets for a living history lesson. Plan your next adventure today, and consider our family-friendly suggestions on things to do, see and explore below. Come join us and hold your kids close again.
– Wake up and get active. Hike, bike, kayak or walk along the Mission Reach Trail that connects the River Walk with the city’s four southernmost Spanish colonial missions – Concepción, San José, San Juan and Espada.
– Explore the San Antonio Missions, Texas’ only UNESCO World Heritage Site.
– When hunger strikes, head to the River Walk – a world-renowned urban waterway and one of the city’s most popular attractions. Choose from a variety of family-friendly restaurants on the river front, or head north to Pearl’s food hall, The Bottling Dept., for a variety of vendors and open indoor/outdoor seating.
– Visit San Antonio Zoo for interactive exhibits, 750 species to discover, and loads of outdoor fun. Take a ride on the San Antonio Zoo Eagle Train Ride through Brackenridge Park, then jump aboard the Zootennial carousel in the middle of the zoo grounds.
– Wander through Brackenridge Park towards The Witte Museum to explore exhibits that tell the stories of Texas from prehistoric to present day. Be sure to check out the HEB Body Adventure, an interactive, treehouse experience that will increase your family’s Health I.Q.