- This event has passed.
Wednesday Wine Tasting
Join us on Wednesday, March 11th from 6pm-9pm for our very first New Wine Wednesday Wine Tasting Event!
This is an opportunity for you to learn about six of the new wines we’ve brought in at Copa Wine Bar, including their tasting notes & how best to pair them. Each wine offers a variety of tasting notes, sure to please any palate.
Tickets are $20 per person & include six wine tastings. Below is this month’s list of wine’s we’ll be sampling.
– Flat Top Hills, Sauvignon Blanc from California
Lemon zest, key lime pie, mandarian orange & jasmine
– Ely by Callaway Cellars, Chardonnay from Paso Robles, California
Toasted pineapple, créme Brule, caramel & fine minerality
– Ammunition, Pinot Noir from Sonoma County, California
Dried cherries, wild strawberry, subtle oak & vanilla spice
– Baron de Ley Tempranillo, from Rioja
Ripe blackberries, leather, dried berries, soft earth, smooth finish
– 22 Pirates Red Blend Syrah/Petit Sirah/Grenache, from Central Coast, California
Ripe berry, cassis, spice & lush
– Catena “Vista Flores”, from Mendoza, Argentina
Blueberry, blackberry, leather, cinnamon, silky