- This event has passed.
Mesa at the Missions: A Culinary Crossroads
Mission Heritage Partners, the official friends’ group to the San Antonio Missions National Historical Park, and the Texas Culinary Alliance announce the Mesa at the Mission: A Culinary Crossroads. The event, held in conjunction with the World Heritage Festival, combines the beauty of Texas’ only UNESCO World Heritage site, the San Antonio Missions National Historical Park, and the city’s unique cultural food traditions along with Becker Vineyard wine pairings, cocktails, and beer.
The following local chefs (with links to their Facebook pages) will create their expression of San Antonio’s flavor:
- Jeff Wayne White of Eastside Kitchenette
- Juan Bazan of Toro Kitchen + Bar
- James T. Canter of Guerrilla Gourmet
- Braunda Moody Smith of Lucy Cooper’s Texas Ice House
- Abby Johnson of 5 Points Local
- Tim Rattray of Fontaine’s Southern Diner & Bar
- Tim Rattray of The Granary
- Jesse Kuykendall of Ocho Restaurant – Hotel Havana (Riverwalk)
- Chef Brian West will host the VIP lounge