- This event has passed.
2019 World Heritage Festival
Join the City of San Antonio World Heritage Office and its many partners for the 4th Annual World Heritage Festival, September 4-8, 2019! The World Heritage Festival is an annual collaborative event to celebrate and promote our San Antonio Missions, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and raise funds to preserve, promote, and connect.
The 2019 Festival includes:
Wednesday, September 4
– Press Conference at 10 a.m.
– U.S. Mint Coin Forum at 6 p.m.
Thursday, September 5
– America the Beautiful Quarters Program San Antonio Missions National Historical Park Quarter Launch Ceremony at 10 a.m.
– Mesa at the Missions: A Culinary Crossroads at 6 p.m.
Friday, September 6
– Music and Movie Under the Stars at 6 p.m.
Saturday, September 7
– Rehabarama at 7:30 a.m.
– Tour de Las Misiones (Bike Ride Tour, 5K and 10K Walk, and 5K and 10K Run) at 8 a.m.
– Mission Pachanga at 10 a.m.
Sunday, September 8
– El Camino de San Antonio: Caring for Creation Mass at 8 a.m.
– Green Walk to Mission San Juan at 9 a.m.
For full schedule, event details, and cost/registration (where applicable), visit the World Heritage Festival website.