- Este evento ha pasado.
Valentines Day Couples Barefoot Massage Class
Sole to Soul:
This public class offers a fun and relaxing approach to compassion and compression with your best friend. This class is intended for the novice public as an introduction to safe touch. You and your partner will learn basic barefoot techniques (which means you’ll be massaging them with your feet!) in a way that is both easy to give and lovely to receive.
Rub with your FEET!
This specific couple’s class will teach you how to give a deep, painless, simple massage that can last much longer than the 5 minutes you might usually get, before your buddy’s hands tire out or their attention wears thin! We are going to use our clean feet to deliver compressive touch to our partners who are lying clothed on a padded mat, while we sit back in a comfortable chair and basically use them as a footrest. It feels great!
Partners will learn to do a complete RELAXING, stress-reducing application of loving touch in an atmosphere of safety, relaxation, and self-exploration. You will experience:
• How to massage your partner without getting tired
• How to give your partner the amount of pressure they desire
• How to overcome boredom/short attention span when giving massage
• How to help with common complaints (shoulder tension, low back pain)
• Find a new way of showing your love and friendship for each other through touch
• Experience new levels of safety, connection, and appreciation for each other
• Restore passion and joy to your relationship with this fun massage
What to bring:
• Comfortable and flexible workout or yoga clothes. (We have space for you to change here if needed.)
• “Feet on” fun instruction from a Barefoot Massage professional, San Antonio’s Best Massage Therapist 7 years in a row: Jeni Spring
• Time to both give and receive a 30-minute session with your best friend
• A take-home massage instruction manual
• 30 minutes buffer time mixed in to drink, nosh, mingle and shop!