From Latino superstars to your favorite country acts and everything in between. This year, the Alamo City is stacked with star-studded performances for every type of music lover.
Here’s a look at all the concerts you can catch in San Antonio in 2023!
First, let’s take a look at the newest venue in the city – The Espee.
Located on the Eastside of town and formerly known as Sunset Station at St. Paul Square, this space has gone through major renovations and will host its first series of shows this year.
Before it became a place where festivals and concerts were hosted, The Espee was a famous train station that served as a central connection to several states across the country. Now it’ll shine a spotlight on many types of artists starting off with its inaugural event, All Aboard!
Espee Concerts to Catch
All Aboard | March 4 | 3 p.m. | The daylong festival will feature a diverse lineup of live music entertainment and more to celebrate the re-arrival of this historic downtown venue.
Sabrina Carpenter | March 25 | 8 p.m. | 23-year-old singer, songwriter, and actress Sabrina Carpenter has undergone a series of creative and personal transformations leading up to her 2022 debut album. Her latest album, which has seen 320M+ global streams to date, is a deeply intimate look into the inner workings of her mind, her thoughts, and her feelings.
Josh Abbott Band | April 14 | 8 p.m.
Shinyribs | April 15 | 8 p.m.
Michael W. Smith | May 19 | 8 p.m.
SAAACAM Blues Festival | April 26-28 | All-day event | The lineup includes: Host: Keith Scott , Comedic Relief: Buddha, the Man of Many Voices, Southern Soul Artist, Latimore, The Keeshea Pratt Band, Step Rideau and the Zydeco Outlaws and Eddie and the Allniters.
Rodrigo Y Gabriela | May 20 | 8 p.m. | Grammy Award-winning duo Rodrigo y Gabriela grew up on an eclectic mix of classic rock, heavy metal, and flamenco, a rare alchemy of influences that still informs their work today.
Ryan Adams & The Cardinals | June 8 | 8 p.m.
Jose James | June 14 | 7:30 p.m. | “It’s simple” James explains. “Jazz singing has always been about interpreting the highest level of standards of your time. And for my generation, Erykah Badu has been one of the most innovative and incisive songwriters. Her work has proven to be groundbreaking in a social, musical, and artistic sense.”
San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo Concerts
The San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo is always packed with incredible music performances in addition to a wide range of awesome rodeo events and this year is no exception. Take a look and who you can find at this year's San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo!
- Keith Urban | February 18 | 12 p.m. + 7:30 p.m.
- Los Tigres de Norte | February 19 | 7:30 p.m.
- Clay Walker | February 20 | 7 p.m.
- Cole Swindell | February 21 | 7 p.m.
- Lynyrd Skynyrd | February 23 | 7 p.m.
- Nelly | February 24 | 7 p.m.
- Gary Allan | February 25 | 7:30 p.m.
Some of the biggest names in music will be paying a visit to the Alamo City and headlining at the AT&T Center - who is on your list to see this year?
- MANÁ | April 1 | 8 p.m.
- Depeche Mode | April 2 | 7 p.m.
- Journey | April 4 | 7:30 p.m.
- Alejandro Fernández | September 30 | 8:30 p.m.
- Shania Twain | October 12 | 7:30 p.m.
- Lauren Daigle | December 2 | 7 p.m.
- Red Hot Chili Peppers | May 17 | 6:30 p.m.
- P!nk | September 25 | 6:30 p.m.
- Guns N' Roses | September 26 | 6 p.m.
Boeing Center at Tech Port
One of the newest additions to San Antonio's live performance and convention scene is Boeing Center at Tech Port. A gamer's paradise, Boeing Center at Tech Port also hosts incredible musical talents, see who you can catch this spring!
- Epil High | March 2 | 8 p.m.
- 18th Annual Love & Happiness Tour | March 25 | 6 p.m.
- MercyMe | April 16 | 7 p.m.
- Luis Angel “El Flaco” | April 22 | 8 p.m.
- Tedeschi Trucks Band | May 6 | 7:30 p.m.
- Breaking Benjamin with special guest BUSH | May 8 | 7 p.m.
The Majestic Theatre is one of San Antonio's most iconic locations and with its downtown location in close proximity to some of the city's greatest restaurants, it's the perfect setting for a great evening. Catch these upcoming shows:
- John Mellencamp | February 26 | 8 p.m.
- Marisela | March 3 | 8:30 p.m.
- Zach Williams: A Hundred Highways Tour | March 18 | 7 p.m.
- Something from the 90s | April 22 | 7:30 p.m.
- Frankie Vallie and the Four Seasons | June 15 | 7:30 p.m.
- Intocable: Evolucion Tour | November 22 | 8 p.m.
If you find yourself heading toward the glow of the Aztec Theatre's marquee, you can bet you're going to be in for a great show! The Aztec Theatre's unique Meso-American cultural designs will surround you as you find yourself lost in the music of these great upcoming acts:
- Los Lonely Boys | February 17 | 8 p.m.
- Black Jacket Symphony Presents Fleetwood Mac's 'Rumours' | February 18 | 8 p.m.
- Steel Panther - On The Prowl World Tour | February 28 | 7:30 p.m.
- KENIA OS - K23 TOUR | March 12 | 8 p.m.
- Michelle | March 25 | 8 p.m.
- Young Nudy | April 7 | 8 p.m.
And So Much More to Explore
How at the Moon
San Antonio sings and dances all year long. Be sure to check our events calendar for the best in live entertainment and explore our incredible nightlife scene while you're here. We look forward to welcoming you soon!