Here, we put family first but having fun is a close second. While you’re here, explore family friendly attractions like SeaWorld San Antonio, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, and Morgan’s Wonderland. Walk along the famous River Walk, play at Yanaguana Garden at Hemisfair, and shop throughout historic downtown and nearby neighborhoods. Then head up north on the river to Pearl for family-friendly eateries, live entertainment, seasonal events and more. Our family-friendly offerings are inviting, inclusive, and always loads of fun – come explore and see what we mean.
– Then, head downtown and experience Texas history at the Alamo, located in Alamo Plaza in the heart of downtown. Offering visitors a story bigger than Texas, the Alamo boasts interactive exhibits, guided tours, beautiful gardens to explore, and so much more.
– While downtown, explore local sights, shops, restaurants and attractions along the famous River Walk.
– When your walking shoes start to quit, jump aboard a GO RIO Cruise for a waterway tour of downtown on the city’s colorful water taxis guided by our friendliest folks.
– Hop off at the Museum Reach near Pearl, and grab a table outdoors on La Gloria’s kid and dog-friendly patio. Famous for authentic Mexican dishes and high-end tequilas, La Gloria’s menu features dishes as diverse as the regions where they were first born.
– Then, explore Pearl for more local shopping, eating and drinking. If you visit on a Wednesday evening, you’re likely to catch a live music set on the main square. Or on Saturday and Sunday mornings, catch a rotating Farmer’s Market.
Start planning your own San Antonio adventure with the help of our digital visitor’s guide!